Join us for the 2018 MO CTO CLINIC: Building a Solid Foundation: Understaffed and Overwhelmed, building the foundation to success with today’s changing technology.
Annual CoSN METL Conference
November 8 & 9, 2018
Our 2018 Keynote speakers will be Dr. Bedell, Keith Krueger, Marie Bjerede
We hope you can join us for this year’s clinic – it’s a valuable time for learning and collaborating together with other ed tech leaders!
CoSN’s Certified Education Technology Leader (CETL) framework will be the basis for the sessions. These are the essential areas:
- Leadership and Vision:
- Leadership and vision
- Ethics and policies
- Strategic planning
- Understanding the Educational Environment:
- Instructional focus and professional development
- Team building and staffing
- Stakeholder focus
- Managing Technology and Support Resources:
- Information technology management
- Communications systems management
- Business management
- Data management
This year’s sponsor’s include: Anixter, BlueAlly, Allegiant, Juniper, ContentKeeper, and Mitel for the Dinner.
Hotel Location Information: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lee’s Summit